This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Welcome all you eletric flyers

Welcome to CAMFC Eletric forum. I will be your moderator and a contributor to this site with my various scratch designs and eletric models and kits I have put together. So come and share you latest projects and dont be affraid to ask any questions, we are all here to have fun and enjoy the hobby.

And besides at least with electric there is no oil gunk to clean of your planes...... :D

• 4 years later...

Gordon

Welcome to CAMFC. Like your SebArt plane very nice indeed.

Lecky planes have their advantages but in the high amp amp and KV motod the life span of the LIPO's is less than expected by

about 1/2. The new 3 cell lipo and hik KV motor setups offer a better value for money option and with the chepper LIPO cells like LoongMax the cost per flight keeps coming down.

But with my 4s edf packs I have spent more on the lipos over the last three years than on all the rest of my kit.

Andre