This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Hobbyking Tek Sumo ARF -£60 for hours of fun

Just ordered my second Tek sumo flying wing. The airframe is £27, so you cant really go wrong. You can have a docile setup, or a 60-70mph setup. I personally went for the rocket setup, but since my last one weighed nearly twice the recommend weight, and was hard to land in wind because it glided so far, I think weight isn't a problem, and who says I need to use full power all the time? Hobbyking say a 1000mah 3s, which I obeyed, but it needed 120g nose weight, which is silly for a 300g plane. I am now using a 2200ma, so I have useful weight. People say to put the electronics on top, and cut the holes in the top, but I have had no problems, so for the hassle, I left it. Post pics asap. For the price its dumb to say no. the wing can also handle some wind as I proved with even MY piloting skills last sunday (it was windy, and I'm not that good @ flying).

B :wink: