This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Sebart 50E Angel

Was going to do a step by step build for this kit! But after spending about 2 to 3 hours on it, its all most done :? Just like 90% of the ARTF these days!

I did take some photos of the build and may post them here later on, but not sure if I can't be a$$ed lol!

The kit comes with its motor & ESC so will just use that, with a 16 x 8E APC prop. " Or what ever it is"

I also have some 4300Mah 18 cell Ni-Cds battery's laying around, so they should do the job fine................not :lol:

I had some Futaba S3152 around so I've used them. They do push the top part of the wing out of shape, when they are screwed in place. But that's the same with alot of these types of models you get that!

Some of the covering / shaped decals were coming off, but with a heat gun, they are back in place now.

Other than that all is good, weight nothing and well put together........just like all Sebart stuff 8)

• 1 year later...

All good info thanks, LOL I still didn't get around to finnishing it off :oops: And in other 2 years I may do :lol:

I am now just putting the airframe up for sale.

Been trying to sell it for abit now, but no buyers and it was going cheap.So in the end I'm taking out the power set and putting into a Sebart Pitts Python.

I wasn't sure which one to go for out of the Pitts Python or the Miss Wnd 50. I would have bought both, but there was only one MissWind 50 left so best to let the shop make the most money they can.

I've got two 6cell lipos, but wanted to get some more.....I also was thnking about Hobby City as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm not impressed with this SebArt Pitts Python, not very will covered at all. So many little things here and there.....o well! This has got to the crapish SebArt kit I've every had / build, and I've had tons.

Anyway close to finished now, as with all Sebart stuff. Only take a few hours and your there.