This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

FPV Anybody?

• Administrators

I have indeed got it going, I've just finished the faceplate for my ground station which holds a 7" TV screen and 2 x 12v metres, and am awaiting on a new HiTec panning servo from Germany so I can make the top and sides for the Ground-station.

The kit going into the model has "Return to home" built in, in case of loss of transmitter signal or you switch off your Tx and the model returns to where it started from automatically.

Its slow progress for me, as I'm learning everything as-i-go, while building, and getting kit compatability right seems to be a headache... Buy-it-and-try-it seems the order of the day..

I'm waiting on Avicraft to also get me some frosted Acrylic for laser cutting the entire ground-station peices out of...

I'm effectively looking to replicate this:

but with a far smaller setup on top for the antenna tracking... 12dBi patch @ 5.8gHz

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Serves him right too, hes a feckin idiot.. Typical Americans stupid comments on his youtube video too..

Flying like that is only going to cause problems for everybody the world over.... To put the video online is just beyond moronic.

The problem now is, its not just him who will suffer the consequences, but the entire RC hobby and FPV in general.