This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Artf acro wot amazing to fly !!

I have maiden my artf acro wot today yes today !! between 3 and 4 pm there was no rain and absolute no wind fantastic to fly,

coming from a trainer and having flown the spitfire for the last week I can say that the acro wot its amazing to fly, very precise a very easy and with the right dual rates very very acrobatic, I was worried about the engine size but I have put on a 46 pro thunder tiger engine and it just pulls like a train it took off and went straight up I could not believe it.

Landing was a little fast but very easy to land I think think the no wind factor was a part of it.

Just want to say thanks to all you told me to get one it really pleasurable to fly unlike war birds that made my past few weeks miserable, bare in mind today is only 5 weeks since the first time I have touched a rc plane.