This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

SOLD - Seagull Boomerang II trainer and fuel for sale

• Club Members

Now SOLD.

Seagull Boomerang II 4-channel IC trainer

The Boomerang is widely recognised as one of the best trainers currently available (ask any instructor at the club and I'm sure they'll agree).

•  

Fully built, set up, and ready to fly - just add 4+ channel receiver. Can be seen flying at field.

Very reliable OS 46 LA engine (I've only ever had one dead stick in over a year, and that was due to running out of fuel!)

JR 591 ballraced servos (x4)

Sanyo Eneloop flight battery

Upgraded dural undercarriage

Steerable tailwheel

External charge socket

APC 12x4 propeller

Current CAMFC noise test pass certificate

Also included: 2 unopened gallons of Southern Modelcraft "Synthetic Based" 5% glow fuel, plus a part-used third gallon (normally £13/gallon)

Standard photos here: http://www.jperkinsdistribution.co.uk/d ... tivepage=2 (however, note that these all show the tricycle version, but this one has been built as a tail-dragger). I don't have any photos of this specific aircraft - I can take some if required or can show it at the field (weather permitting).

Condition of aircraft is generally good, with no major repairs needed to date, and currently in perfect flying order. There is a repair to the covering on one wing panel (the original covering was actually damaged in the box when bought, but I didn't want to have to wait for a replacement so just repaired it), some small repairs to the covering on the underside, and a non-structural repair to starboard cheek and related covering. It's in much better condition than most trainers! :)

Collection at field only. £110 all in (including £25-30 worth of fuel).