This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Frank Hawke - Founder Member.

• Club Members

Frank Hawke was a co - founder member of CAMFC back in 1977/8, in fact the very person who uttered "we should form a club" which was in order to square things with the Council.

Sadly, Frank passed away on Saturday 30th May 2015.

Personally, I had never met the man, but others have spoken of him highly. I met his son Richard, also a founder member of CAMFC, at the Crawley indoor meeting earlier this year.

To those of you that may wish to be present at Franks funeral, there follows details of the event.

I am requesting to the clubs treasurer that the Club makes a donation in Franks memory.

Details:-

The funeral and celebration of Frank Hawke’s life will take place on Thursday 11th June 2015; all are welcome.

4:30pm service at:

Surrey & Sussex Crematorium

Balcombe Road

Crawley

RH10 3NQ

and from 5:30pm at:

Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant

High Street

Rusper

Horsham

RH12 4PX

No flowers please; if you would like to make a charity donation in Frank's memory, you can do so at any time until 10 July by sending a cheque, payable to:

• RNLI; and/or

• Cancer Research UK

c/o Freeman Brothers

9 North Parade

Horsham

RH12 2BP

Please feel free to forward/broadcast this message as you think appropriate

Chairman.