This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Heli setup

Hi everyone,

I've just bought my first kit heli (well few months ago). Having always bought rtf I'm not sure about the setup from scratch.

I have a 35mhz Futaba T7CP and the heli kit is an HK600gt.

I'm struggling with the TX setup and swash plate setup. Any help would be greatfully received

Cheers, Dave

• Club Members

Hello David,

Are you a CAMFC member? Where are you?

With more than 30 Heli's, all fully set up by me, you might think I'd be able to help, and I might, but its beyond Forum talk, meeting would be essential, and you have not indicated location.

Addition:- I have a range of Tx's which includes a 35MHz Futaba T7CP, which I'm likely to be putting a FRSky 2.4Ghz "hack module" into, before passing it on.

Hi, I used to be a member along with my dad some number of years ago now when we flew aero.

Im in Redhill, just next to a heli club, I think they're called north downs flyers on cormogers lane. I have tried to look for club details but no luck so far.

I had a feeling that setup needs more than just a quick email or google search. I have tried to get as far as possible on my own but I am now starting to not understand bits.

• Club Members

Well, I'm a CAMFC member, and also co-run an indoor Heli Club in Biggin Hill, fortnightly, 20:15 - 21:45 on Tuesdays. There is one tonight. It's not a turn up and go club, there's no membership charges but you DO have to get agreement to come.

Try Finless Bob's videos available here:-

http://www.helifreak.com