This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Phoenix - Slope Soaring Sites (for Club Online)

• Club Members

OK, here we go, the first two sites, both tested by me under 5.5d.

Watergate Bay, Cornwall, Sunset

Peninsula Halfmoonbay

http://www.szenerien.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=63

These are both ZIP files that you will need to download and then extract with their folder name as in archive.

The EXACT place to extract them to varies as per version of Windows, but basically you will need to place user-made sites in your Documents folder tree under:-

Documents\PhoenixRC\Downloaded\Sites\User-made

The PhoenixRC folder and sub folders are created by Phoenix during installation, so you need to find them, not make them.

These sites add to "Countryside Hill", which is a standard site and will not be listed where you are saving files to.

Unfortunately "Lagos Rock" and "Montebello Castle" could have been other useful for slope Phoenix standard sites, but there is no wind set, and when setting your own wind for a site, you cannot control the lift and banding properly.

Anyway, these two extra sites will give some variety.

Go for it!!

• Club Members

I thought the same thing, but if you go to the YouTube link that Dave posted (which is a video of the site in use), and read the full description by the creator (click "SHOW MORE") then it includes the download link:

I get alot of questions asking if this site can be downloaded so here's a link http://www.360p.co.uk/watergate-bay-sunset.zip