This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

SUPER STEARMAN BI-PLANE

is £150 a good price.

Best thing to do is add up in your head how much everything would cost new! e.g servo, RX, Kit, ext leads, switch's, etc. etc.

Then work out 40% of that!

Or look at the internet / Ebay / BMFA and see what price's scond hand stuff is going for, then add it up again!

But you can't tell how much it worst an till you have seen it with your own eyes..........maybe the air flame could be pooed up or something like that.

Before buying have a good look all around, ask him / her if they can show you the engine running or even the servos working etc. etc.!

• Club Members

Best of luck with the new plane if/when you get it.

I've fitted a very neat battery checker to my trainer. Its for a 4.8V receiver battery and is as compact as you will get!

Its at http://balsamart.co.uk/upgrade/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2843 if you want to have a look.

I mounted it internally on the fuselage wall and cut a slit in the wall just big enough to view the leds.