This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Sunday 8th Interclub Funfly timelapse videos.

Yes he did come down with a bit of a thud, hee hee, these things happen to us all at times. The Red Kite was great to see flying so low and nice to watch in flight with that amazing tail movement, see you all soon, Ivan.

Hi all, I have taken up two new tables to the field today, and may get two more next week. Just hope they last through this bad spell of weather, may have to look about for some waterproof spay or oil for them.

Fly safe, Ivan.

Ta very much Ivan, I believe we can buy waterproof spray for about £15, but then again all the other tables are on their last legs (If you'll excuse the pun ;) ) and it may be a waste waterproofing them. Of course if the trailer goes up to the field we could always buy/ obtain some trestle tables and store them in there. Or seeing as the frames of the current tables are OK we could make new tops ourselves.....

B ;) 

Sounds like a plan Ben, I was told that the spray may not last long, and thought one thick paint over would protect them for longer than normal. Richard said he has a spare tin of Cuprinol we could try. Ps - Thanks for the links the other day, they always great to watch. Chat soon, Ivan.