This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Items needed! Servos, receivers, engines, airframe parts.

• Club Members

Guys,

The date of this post is 10/02/2020. Please treat this thread as live for the next couple of years or so.

I need the following RC model plane bits and pieces on an ongoing and regular basis for personal use and NOT for commercial gain. Do you have anything you wish to sell? Realistic prices paid in cash.

Wanted.

Good condition "new in box" and used low airtime four stroke engines, 0.70 > 180 size. I don`t mind them grubby, but I don`t like them worn out!

Always wanted, Futaba R617FS FASST  2.4 receivers. The lowest retail shop prices are around £51 each, supplied new across the counter or via the internet.  New or used, fully working, undamaged examples only please.

Futaba or other reputable standard size servos. Reliable units only please.

Futaba 7C 2.4 transmitters, working, dead or dying required.

Airframe parts for Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc. I don`t mind crashed, "oak tree`d" or incomplete examples. In particular, I could do with some spare wings. Covering condition is unimportant.

Electric and I/C props between 15" and 18". Props must be in serviceable and safe condition.

Prop nuts, locker nuts, bolts and washers etc from scrap engines. OS, ASP, Magnum, SC, Irvine, YS etc. (MDS units not wanted!...... Metal Door Stop)

Please call me to discuss what you might have available. 01883 625406 or 07974 131127

Cheers guys,

Mike Kennedy