This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Need to clear space!

I have a lot of modelling gear that needs sorting and selling.  Difficult at moment in the pandemic., so will have to wait till lockdown over.  Items include my Veron Tomtit Biplane (1920s circa RAF trainer)  (Nylon covered wings -see pic) complete with 4 stroke and servos etc, A Wot trainer with 40 2stroke, again all fitted servos etc, Old Super7  no gear or engine,New scale DC3 twin with 2 x 57 4strokes (see pic) and all fitted out,unflown,has robart retracts and all new servos. Kyosha Concept 30 Helicopter with a range of spares, all gear with it incl. gyro, and a huge  assortment of modelling gear and plans.  Also two collector's items - A Scratch built unique Sea King Heli with Hirobo 60 power mechanics, fitted OS Heli 61 engine. Scale Cup winner at the Eltham & Egham Flying Club competition, very heavy at 14 lbs but flys really scale, 6 ft washout rotor and lastly my own built scale Storch (8ft span) with 60 power in German Camo modified from a Svenson plan for extra lightness , as flown at Sandown Park Modelling Symposiums, and some other shows. Flys reallyy slowly, and very short take offs and landings real slow as per full size. Needs rudder/aileron mixing for really tight turns.  Most of this has been in storage  so some engines may need freeing up, and well oiling.  I will need some help to sort this lot, as my eyesight is shot to hell.  call 07960604894 please.

DSCF0021.JPG

tomtit.JPG

• 5 months later...

Tomtit sold, wot trainer sold, Sea King Heli also sold.

Still up for grabs - Feisler Storch 8ft span -German Camoflage and markings -super STOL aircraft,  Dakota DC3 twin in Eastern airlines livery with Robart retracts special for this model, and fitted 2 X 4 stroke engines and 9 servos fitted,  and lastly and old super 7 airframe -no gear or engine.

Offers please