This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Southern Model on the web

Hi Guy,

Just getting everything "IT" together for the show and though I would post some details here to kick everything off.

I am bringing a laptop with full mobile internet to the hop farm and will be posting stories etc from the lead up to and from the actual show via a couple of routes. hoping to get a little more time to do this in 2010 as I believe we have a few more photographers etc this year.

I will be running stories, mailings and feeds on the main site as this is where most visitors turn up first but I will also be looking to use the following too..

The Twitter feed is on again http://twitter.com/SMASNews, this posts to Twitter but also posts to the SMAS website. If anyone has a Twitter client on their mobile and would like "tweet" interesting info from the live show, let me know and i'll let you have the passwords. looking for a couple of people here.

Next, I have setup a SMAS facebook group, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=160038014010736 I will sent invites to those on my friends list but if your on facebook please feel free to join, could do with a couple of "officers" for this group too, again give me a shout and i'll promote any CAMFC member who would like to help.

Lastly, send invites on the above to all your friends and family, I would like to build up a bit of community and see if we cant get a bit of a buzz going.

Any questions, give me a shout.

Regards

Paul