This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Q hi chris what is going to happen in 102days time . A, THE SMAS 2012 IS . Q o great but how can i help out i have never been envoled in doing any thing like this before . A ,that is easy all you need to do is send me your name the dates you can come down to help out . Q,O great but what job,s are to be done chris . A ,if you are going to come down in the week from wednesday ,you can drive the mower,put up stuff ,mark out stuff ,have some tea ,have some fun. Q ,that sounds great chris but i may have to work in the week what jobs are there over the weekend for me to do. A ,LOTS AND LOTS, bring and buy,flight line,looking good for youtube(yes you will be on some one youtube vid) looking after lot,s of ppl ,go out on search and rescue missions ( lost kids). Q ,o my god chris i did not no that so much went on in the day ,but what will happen after the flying and all the ppl have going home on saturday. A ,O my friend this is when ALL THE FUN STARTS ,ever wonted to see night flying (flight line only),having a good knees up with the band and a beer or two ,chatting to some of the best in R/C flying and lots more .TO SEE WHAT FUN PPL HAVE HAD AND WHAT A FAB SHOW WE THE CLUB (YES WE DO IT ALL) PUT ON CHECK OUT THE SHOW WEB PAGE AND YOUTUBE .TTFN CHRIS :plane:

• 4 weeks later...

to all members ,if you are going to help out at the show this year .can you email me so i no what day you can help out , a big thanks to you that have. you can phone or email me to and i will add you

• 1 month later...