This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

My IC 0.12 version of The Ejet

Here is my latest project the IC .12 version of the EJet that flew last weekend.

I have made the wing and fuse as you can see just need to cover glue together and screw in the servos etc.

AUW 20 ounce's

Wing Area 280 sq in

Wing loading 10 ounces

SC 12

Prop 8*4 or 8*6 pusher

HS 81 Servos *2

Wing 1/8 hardwood spars sandwiched between 1/8 balsa sheet and sanded to profile.

Elevons from 1/8 sheet with 1/16 ply to support control horns.

IMAGE_00045-2.jpg.3217cf10d918e7596f2b99ce4b90fafb.jpg

you seem to make something new every week, what happens to the older planes that you have made, do you have a massive hanger (room) stashed with planes.

A new name for I think "Professor Dre & his flying machines" :D

• 4 weeks later...

After much ado about a launch... a will not be asking Jimbo to launch my planes again...he he but she fies managed two good flights but manged to go dead stick on last and stalled her at about ten feet and she nosed in but not to bad just a small repair to sides of the fuse where battery is located.

Need to test her more maybe a bit nose heavy so might adjust battery with repair and little engine screams on a 7*4 but looks good at 70 mph. Not the fastest but may try 8*6 which should make for a nice 100 mph.

The SC 12 ABC runs like a demon and likes to rev at the top end...