This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

e-sky transmitter problem

hi all, i have a serious problem with my transmitter that ive just bought.

Its a 6 channel E-sky ET transmitter znd all channels activate every servo and not a servo for each channel as if the transmitter is transmitting the same constant signal for every stick.

Anyone know what the problem could be.

luckily, this 1 has a trainer port on the back and ive done some digging online and you can setup the simulator for the tx, you just have to be careful with how u do it, ive also been told that there is a program that i can download that attatches to the simulator that automatically configures the setting to recieve the tx :)

Once ive managed to figure it out and get proper internet, ill post how you do it if you all wish :)

very true there arun but as i bought the controller for £20 with a plane that cost £30 in a package deal, i thought why not especailly as the trainer interface is there and more importantly, the throttle and rudder is on the left rather than the right as my old 1 is.

• Club Members
You can't even use these type of TX with RC simulator :(

Well, I guess that depends on the Simulator.

For some time I used a dedicated CCPM mix only Heli Tx with Phoenix, actually a cheap one that came with a JP Twister CP, not even switchable out as per the ESky, as that Simulator has built in de-mixing software to cope. Others might too, I don't know, not come across it.

I think the majority of people use Futaba or Spektrum ;)

NOW who's trying to be controversial..................... :lol::lol:

Which simulator are we talking about here? FMS? Clearview? etc.

ill be using realflight (i think thats what its called or atleast real something lol) but phoenix has the settings on its support section of its website and i was gunna buy a 2.4ghz tx but it didnt come with a rx and i dont have a clue how to setup a tx and rx together so bought this 1 instead.

As for the mixing switches, took me 4 hours to figure them out and to answer a previous question, no, not all esky tx has the switches but either way it was a major pain in the arse