This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

DX8 DSM2 fix

• Club Members

Sent my DX8 back to Horizon Hobby last Wednesday (in fact they sent FedEx to collect it at their own expense) and it was returned yesterday (Monday). The documentation said they re-programmed the RF board and upgraded and recalibrated the gimbals, all for no cost on an 18 month old radio! I can't fault their customer service.

Yes, top marks to Horizon for customer service. I bought a DX6i on eBay that was a couple of years old for use with BNF models/sims/indoor etc. Had a few problems with gimbals - every time they took it back for free, paid the postage and had it back to me inside 48 hrs. All that with no receipt or warranty :)

• 2 weeks later...

Horizon Hobby UK, have always been great like this. 90% of the stuff I've sent back, they haven't charge money!

May a time, I've sent back RX's with broken case's or antenna damage , which they have repaired for free + also a software update as well!