This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Prangster

After a great days flying Saturday, which produced 3 crashes, I've replace my trainer and managed to pick up a Prangster for £55(it had slight damage on the wing which took me all of 3 min to fix). Only thing is it did not come with a manual, is this standard? Cheers John.

PS The picture from "The Saturday Carnage" will be posted shortly!!

When you buy it bane new in a box, then you do get a manual....Well I wouldn't call it a manual as it is only 8 pages small.

Sorry my Scanner is at my Dads house :( or I would have scanned it for you.

The best I can do it take photo of it!.........

Front Page :-

pic07382048x1536ys5.th.jpg

Page 1 :-

pic07392048x1536gf4.th.jpg

Page 2 :-

pic07412048x1536dj5.th.jpg

Page 3 :-

pic07422048x1536sp1.th.jpg

Page 4:-

pic07432048x1536hx9.th.jpg

Page 5 :-

pic07442048x1536ox8.th.jpg

Page 6 :-

pic07452048x1536il6.th.jpg

Back Page :-

pic07462048x1536wg2.th.jpg

Edit :- Just click on links for the photos to load up :-

Edited by Guest
Thanks for the effort to get the photos of the manual... I managed to get a pdf version off the Avicraft website.

Doh! I went to JP Distribution homepage, but can't find a .PDF of the manual there...... also forgot about Avicraft site :(, was Late at night and so my minded wasn't working so good.

Anyway I will leave them the photo up, maybe somebody else will one day need them!

On the topic of photo's, is there a limit to the upload size?

If you upload them here by attaching them "bottom of screen", you can only go up to 640x480, which is small, but still looks ok.

If you don't take you photos in 640 X 480 or under Resolution, then you will need a re-sizer software, or most people just use Window's Paint for re-sizeing.

I use Image-shack for my photos, I upload them, then just copy the htttp: links into the forms. You can upload any-size of pictures / photo there Free as long as its under 1.5Mbs.

I also use a Free Re-sizer software, which also can change the file format. But most to all use JPEG format, when they upload photos onto forms

I have the pictures from Saturdays crashes but when I try uploading them i get a message "Tried to upload an empty file"??

Hmm not sure about that! Try turning your photos into JPEG!

If you email me the pictures I can resize them, I normally put them into Photobucket (Free hosting site) and link the images, you can have them any size then, I normally size mine at 800x600.