This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Foaming and General Crap

The Edge 540T looks like a plane I would go for, when I am ready for it.......maybe in 10+ years, I hear you all saying :) !

I was thinking about getting one of them electric slow-fly 3D plane, but having seen and flown in the weather we get / been getting at the field, a bigger glow fuel 3D plane is the way to go.

LOL Rain, wind, thunder & lightening didn't sime to do much to the Edge 540T when I last saw it or was it just your flying skill!

I think this will be my next fun fly plane, but first I've got to get a Mustang and fly under Jimbo, on one of his low fly-bys :)

• 3 months later...

Joe are you still having problems with the "foaming in the tank" on the Edge 540T....

If so something like this could help you :-

http://www.jperkinsdistribution.co.uk/d ... ccessories

Also I've heard that you can buy / put small plastic balls into the fuel tank itself which also will / can stop the fuel from forming up in the first place.

I heard this from a helo. RC flyer, so maybe this could also help you out to?!

Edited by Guest