This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Club Attire.

• Club Members

The committee are to explore the possibility of obtaining a new order of club clothing.

This will be discussed at the next committee meeting, so watch out for more details on here, and in the newsletter.

It is not proposed at this stage, to hold stocks, but to place an order, based on the members requirements.

Some members attire is now becoming faded, we are told, and they would like to replace with a new item. Some newer members have non at all, and may wish to buy into some.

Please watch this space!

Oily,

:wink:

Copy of Camfc clothing.2bmp.bmp

Camfc clothing.bmp

Peter -

A more sustainable option for the club might be to use something like CafePress. You upload your designs, and they supply online ordering, sizing and purchasing as and when someone wants something. This would save you having to make ad hoc orders and make sure new members can get something immediately without needing the club to hold stock.

I know a few clubs are using this successfully and the quality of their garments is very good.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/make/custom-t-shirts

Cheers

Arun

• Club Members

Arun,

thanks for the suggestion, which i will put before the committee.

Truth is, if anyone wants to be bothered to go to our supplier, they can buy any item in the catalogue with the clubs logo on it if they hand over an order from the club, and the cash.

There is also normally quite a large fee for setting up the logo design when you go to different suppliers, they are reluctant to hand them over ad lib.

There would be no bulk discount of course, which we may be able to pass onto members when we place a bulk order.

Personally, i would be reluctant to order on line, when i havent had the chance to examine the product, when i know very well that the product we have already seems to be satisfactory. Just my opinion.

Our original orders where quite large, and because we had the Show of our own, the club was able to subsidise the prices, as well as earning the discount from the supplier.

This may not be the case with future orders, although that needs to be discussed by the committee.

That is all,

Oily :wink:

• Club Members
Bravedan, do you mean a jacket/windcheater with a fleece lining that unzips? Is there such a thing?

Answer on a stamped addressed lorry please, :D

TTFn,

Oily :wink:

Have not got a first class lorry, will a second class bus do??

I meant a lightweight waterproof jacket with no fleece please.