This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

44 MEMBERS

Do we like to talk  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do we like to talk

• Do you enjoy just looking?
    • Have your fingers fallen off?
    • Joined this site thinkin it was for lonely hearts?
    • Want to write but a little shy?

PPS wheres CYNO gone,post some more pics of your shed CYNO,to keep us updated on your tidying progress :shock:

Has he fixed his PC yet?

His machine always seems to be crashing.......................oh I better not continue this sentence there's is so much I could add after that last comment :lol:

It's always the same, the initial enthusiasm wears off and posting slows down. You end up with a core of posters and a lot of lurkers.

The newsletter is the same, Peter is constantly encouraging people to submit stuff for the newsletter but it always ends up with just Roger and PeterR. It was the same when I did the newsletter.

It used to bug me, 'why are we trying so hard' but now I accept that this is the way it is and don;t worry anymore.

You wont hear from me again! im goin to go Hang myself in the back garden :cry:

Do you think anybody in the world has ever tryed to hang / kill them self by tiring a rope to the tail of a big a$$ plane, than prop hanging the plane :twisted::shock: