This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

need help

Long time on see,

If your not sure, you could show it to somebody else / or take it to a shop and say help me!....They may know what type it is!

And point you in the right way!

Somethings you could try :-

If you think its between a 12 & 15 Amps ESC, then maybe just go for one of them 9.99 Bell type CD-ROM motors and hope for the best......Not the right or best thing to do at all. But could work out fine :shock:

I see you are using Li-Po battery, but is your SC a li-po friendly one or do you have to time your flight? Or dose the ESC cut out to save the battery.

Also are you running a Brushed motor or Brush-less motor atm... e.g do 2 or 3 wire's go from your motor to the ESC?

If only 2 wires go from you motor to your ESC then you don't have a brush-less speed contors and to get that to run with say a Bell type CD-ROM motor you would need to also buy a new brush-less SC.

For around 30 to 35 Pounds you can get a new Brush-less ESC, 2-3 cell Li-Po, CC 20amps / CP 25amps & also Brush-less Out Runner Motor or Bell CD-ROM motor.

So maybe that could also be a way to go to!

Who needs a forum, we should have an ask Steve section :wink:

I agree with what steve said

One think to note is if your battery is rated at 8C then it can only deliver 6.4 Amps max and I would personally not push it more than 5 Amps to be on the safe side.

Sorry was still in Avicraft mode........."Avicraft mode, switch off"

I'm the stupid one, didn't even put about C x mAh for AMP. The most important thing :shock:

Lucky my back-up trainee man Nutz was here :) , with his eagle eye's

P.s I've had Channel 70 all to myself at the field, so the long you stay away the better :shock::P