This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Yak

Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak, Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak, Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak............................ :idea: Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak" Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak" Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak £ Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak .

Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak /Yak Yak Yak\ Yak Yak Yak (Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak) Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak 8) Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak :D Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak :twisted: Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak .

• 3 weeks later...

It is a YAK, with an engine, some servos and tank, it has red on it and some white. it is operated by a radio that I hold in my hand and it also has some wheels.

I think it can fly upside down..............................

Oh I almost forgot, it is a YAK :D

• Club Members
It is a YAK, with an engine, some servos and tank, it has red on it and some white. it is operated by a radio that I hold in my hand and it also has some wheels.

Oh, right, I've got one of those, except it is not called a Yak :D

No, really, is it the Extreme Flight one?

OK Trevor,

Here is the spec

Extreme Flight 74" Yak 54

5 x JR DS8911 (25Kg) servos (not sure what throttle servo to use yet)

YS 170 on a APC 19x8W with a Tru Turn spinner

NMP header and exhaust

Still to be confirmed is the RX and power system. Initial flight will be a 4100 6V sub C pack on a AR7000 and this will be data logged.

I may get a Li-Po regulator or dual heavy duty RX batteries or even a AR9200 but that decision will be made after the data has been collected and analysed.

I still have to order the engine but I have done all the hinges and horns and installed all the servos so it is just the tank and engine set-up left to do, it is a straight forward assembly so I did not think a build thread was need, if you want to look at a build thread then here are some

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/arti ... cle_id=803

http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/index.php?topic=33397.0

• 2 months later...
Thanks Leon, the EE Yak is a nice plane. The YS170 should make it really lively.

Remember me when you get fed up with it and want to sell it! :wink:

I got another one now, ready to go as I was taking to long to build the current one...........