This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Club Capers.

• Club Members

:D Thanks for the encouraging remarks lads. I've got quite a few pics to put on that might be interesting-who knows? The secret seems to be the size of picture you set your camera to store. My camera was set to store pictures the size of a barn door, since adjusting it down, the transfer of pictures onto the forum seems to be pretty srtraightforward. The other bonus is that the camera will now store many more pictures!

Right, i'm going to write a letter to Tandrige Council now about electric flight, wish me luck!

TTFn , Oily :wink:

58d85c7ddd73a_CAMFC08026.jpg.0cf588785c4ba76b1e11f8dd634280f0.jpg

Right, i'm going to write a letter to Tandrige Council now about electric flight, wish me luck!

May the force be with you..................and good luck :D

I hope this turns out well for the club! Will be nice to have a electric day out at our field!

Maybe just maybe, we could turn it into a BBQ as well or a fly-in!?.....

There afew bank holidays coming up, but don't think we will have ago ahead for sometime!