This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Blackhorse .40 size artf kits

• Club Members

Has anyone got experience of the Blackhorse artf kits, especially the .40 size ones like the CAP, Sukhoi etc. They seem quite cheap just wondering if they are well built, good value and suitable for someone moving beyond trainer stage?

Trevor

Couldn't agree more. I've had a couple of 40 size Caps and Sukhois, these were the ARTF's that Pete Tindal seels/sold. Kits were nice but they had to be flown and despite saying they were for .25 engines they really neede .40/.46

My 1.60 Extra flys easier despite being 3 times the size and powered by a 36cc petrol engine.

If it must be a cap/sukhoi/extra style then I'd recommend going for a 60/90 size

Let us know what you decide and post some pics :wink:

• Club Members

Thanks for the advice, I really ought to walk before I can run. I think I am being a bit too ambitious with my current projects. The Seagull Spacewalker sounds like a good way forward for me, then graduate to a larger CAP or similar.

Trevor