This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

J. Perkins Seafire

http://www.jperkinsdistribution.co.uk/detail.php?JPNO=4495120&activepage=1&Navmain=Aircraft%20-%20ARTF%20&%20Kits&subcatname=ARTF%20-%20Seagull

4495120l.jpg

I've had one on back order for a bit now! But wanted to see what they were like in the box :) Most good modelling shops are selling them for around £200!

The re tracks "blue part" from the photos look a bit like SeaGull junk, but we / I will have to wait and see! :|

Had one of these out the box straight away about 6 months ago now. Very very nice finish, but not really enough plane there for the £200 ish price tag. Would have been better if it was around the 68-72" wingspan in my opinion. Still very nice though. :D

• 5 months later...

Help build one of these, not to long ago! Retrack's are the same old SeaGull crap :evil:

Anyway, due to the small size of the horizontal stabiliser, you start losing control of the elevator at low speeds! So in the end slow landing are hard!