This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Passworded sessions

• Club Members

As this forum section is a public one then it will not be possible to supply details of passworded sessions.

Such sessions will still need to be announced in the CAMFC members section, unless I am missing something?

Edited by Guest

Well to be honest Gerard, whos going to come searching here just to break into an on-line sim session?

I cant see the crown jewels going missing as a result!

I'd be happy to post session details here personally.

Strength of security only needs to be proportional to the consequence of break-in. Worst case is that someone finds out how bad we are all at flying :D

If someone takes the time to come to this forum, has a copy of Phoenix and a TX and decides they would like to fly with us then fair play - and you never know - they may be a prospective member or may become one.

So maybe we should make sure the "session info" contains the URL of our club site?

• Administrators
Strength of security only needs to be proportional to the consequence of break-in. Worst case is that someone finds out how bad we are all at flying :D

If someone takes the time to come to this forum, has a copy of Phoenix and a TX and decides they would like to fly with us then fair play - and you never know - they may be a prospective member or may become one.

So maybe we should make sure the "session info" contains the URL of our club site?

Spiffing idea old chap :wink:

• Club Members

No Worries, I'll mod the flying sites to have machine gun emplacements in case one of those sneaky enough gets into the Forum and finds the password info.

Here you go:-

Pillbox.jpg

HOWEVER, I'm confused...............If the fault preventing our entry was lack of permission "names list" attached to the section entry routine, now resolved, isn't the section Member ONLY because of those permissions????