This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Edenbridge Display 27th May 2013.

• Club Members

Gentlemen and Ladies,

Please do your best to attend this display. To add to your enjoyment there is a classic car parade, a Jazz band in the evening, An Alice in Wonderland themed event in the streets, and generally a festival atmosphere. It should be a lot of fun. Bring a picnic and enjoy!

The BBC,s ONE SHOW will be at the event, it might be your chance to be on TV? The programme goes out at 6.30 pm.

I do hope to see you all later, if you have Club wear, please use it, thankyou.

TTFn Oily :wink: :D

Edenbridge Fun Day.pdf

• Club Members

It was impressive to witness the turnout from the membership at Edenbridge fun day Yesterday.

I would like to thank you all personally for coming, and putting on a good display for the people of Edenbridge. At one stage, there must have been 400 spectating at the crowd line, and they were all thoroughly enjoying it.

The Fun Day organisers were so delighted with us, we have been invited back for next years fun day.

How would you feel about that? Feedback welcome.

TTFn,

Oily, :wink:

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all of you that attended the club display at Edenbridge yesterday. I was so delighted to see so many of you there and bringing such a great display of models. Although it was quite windy, I thought we put on a very good display and it was thoroughly appreciated by everyone watching. Thanks must also go to our own Dave Bishop for a fantastically entertaining commentary as ever and thanks also to everyone that helped me throughout the day, especially with the clearing up - that meant a lot! Events like that remind us all what a fantastic club we belong to and you should all be very proud!

Hope to see you all on Thursday for club night.

James.