This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

keil kraft super 60

Hi again all, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the keil kraft super 60 in both flying and building the plane.

From reading notes online, the plane was first developed at the end of the 60's and is classed as a vintage plane (albeit updated with airelons on the plans I have) and has a repertation for being a simple build and very easy to fly and I'm basically wondering if this is true or not.

To give you an idea of the size of the plane, it has a 63" wingspan and the plans are on 2 A0 sheets of paper at full size.

Hi oily, thanks for the info, I'm lucky to have the plans with the airelons and all I have to do is get them printed on 2 pieces of A0 (1 for each side of the full size plans) but I'm also thinking about building a second wing without airelons so that it complies with vintage rules and what not :)