This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

STOLEN: Futaba 12FG, YT Dragon Lady, Multiplex Dogfighter

Stolen from parked car in Lewes, E Sussex, 27th August 2013:

1) YT Dragon Lady, white with black and yellow trim, missing cowl, wheel pants and windscreen. Futaba 617 RX. Mostly Futaba servos. Laser 100 engine stamped "SJ" on mounting lug

2) Multiplex Dogfighter RR, white with black and red trim. Non-standard orange trim on underside of each wing-tip. Futaba 617 RX. Standard MPX "tuning" motor/ESC. No-name servos

3) Aluminium flight case containing vast array of tools, LIPO charger, tacho etc and Futaba 12FG TX (owner "Sam Jones", with TM-14 FASST module).

Please PM me if you have information on these items. Thanks, Sam

• Club Members

Sam, Sorry to hear this. We will keep an eye out at the bring and buy this weekend. Have you posted this on BMFA and HighAlpha websites as well? Spread it about as much as possible and someone might spot something.

Sam that's bad, sorry mate. Definitely post it on HighAlpha. Very vigilant bunch of chaps and esp. your Laser is very distinctive with initials if it comes up for sale. Might be worth letting the model shops around the area know (esp. SMC) in case someone tries to sell as second hand.

Thanks all for looking out for for items at the bring and buy this weekend. Oddly enough I might be getting rid of a thew things at the bring and buy tomorrow, never planned on losing my precious 12FG and Laser :-(

I did inform a few shops and clubs. Apparently most thieves are smart enough to take out the radio/engine and dispose of airframe, so not much hope of recovery but worth a try.