This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

New ARTF Avicraft Panic

If anyone hasn't been to Avicraft recently, they have received the first batch of Chinese built ARTF Panics.

Believe these were arranged for through Perkins as the wholesalers, suppose we will have to call 'em Perkins Panics now - :lol:

Look very well made, to a high standard, and VERY colourful semi-transparent covering.

I'm keeping my month shut.........Didn't want to go on about them to much, to other club members.........About how good they are, etc. etc.!

Yes they are very nicely made, some of them do have very very small mistakes "but what ARF doesn't or fully build kit"

The covering is well done! But atm you can only get them in 1 color shceme. Well all the first lot anyway, Rob hasn't gone into any other color shceme as of yet, but most likely there will be afew to choose from in the furcer.

LOL you can put the plane together out of the box in say 10 to 15 mins or faster "I did it in around 8mins ", then you need about 3 to 4 hours to install your radio stuff and engine etc etc.

Some things that make it fast to do are ! They have ready glued 1 side of all the control surfaces hinge's in place and also cut away the covering where you need to glue the tail plan onto the fuss.

Anyway I am late for work, need to get there and start selling some of these ART kits :D

• 4 months later...

Panic Panic Panic.

I had such a great time with mine on Sunday, best plane to spin around on the spot and they fly amazingly slow for there weight, they don't like wind thought on take off and landings.

Best plane for flat spinning.

Panic Panic Panic.

I had such a great time with mine on Sunday, best plane to spin around on the spot and they fly amazingly slow for there weight, they don't like wind thought on take off and landings.

Best plane for flat spinning.

Couldn't agree more, I think it's replacing the Wot4 as the one plane that everyone should have in their hangar.

I was so shocked at the ease at which you can flat spin it, I could stop myself :P