This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Hanno Magic 60

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but used to be a member of the club a good few years ago. I'm looking to get back into flying again but wanted to see if I could locate an old plane.

Some years ago my dad, Robert Ford, donated a whole bunch of planes and kit the the club. One of the planes was an old Hanno Prettner Magic 60 in a blue colour scheme.

I'm hoping that someone still has this or knows of its whereabouts. If anyone can help then please contact me as I am keen to purchase this back.

I think the colours were mainly blue with red and white

Fingers crossed!

David Ford

Edited by Guest

Hi Oily,

From what I can remember he used to live in selsdon when he was younger, just before I was born in the early 80s. Not sure about beddington lane though.

Always flew at purley and always used to visit avicraft. I remember spending time up at fickleshole 1999-2000 when I started learning myself

Dave

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

Im guessing there was no luck at trying to locate the old magic. i thought it was a long shot after so many years.

If anyone has one, in any state i would be very interested in buying.

Cheers

Dave

It looks like Peter has already answered the question!

A lot of the members that were in the club have moved on etc etc. with in the last 10 years! I will also ask around in the club and else where for you!

Magic 60 is hard to get now, I have seen a few around in the passed.....but mostly second hand ones at Bring and Buy in RC model shows! If you are looking for something like that, maybe try the Ripmax Bullet ARTF! "close to it" http://www.ripmax.com/Item.aspx?ItemID=A-ARTF6714

It looks like Hobby Barn USA still sell it http://www.hobbybarn.com/magic-60-deluxe-kit

When it comes to RC 450 helicopters its probley best to talk to Dave "Bravedan" about that!

• 1 year later...

Hi all, 

Unfortunately I'm still on the lookout for a magic. Seems to be incredibly trick and rare. 

Cash waiting if anyone has one or even the original from my dad it it never got black bagged