This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Anybody want to re-live their youth?

• Club Members

I am de-cluttering and I have the following kits I was given that I will never ever get to build:-

Dumas "The Sioux"

Wee Nip (Traplet Set 2966)

Veron Cardinal

Micromodels "The 1941 Request"

Ben Buckle "Pirate 34"

KK Senator

BMJR "Simplex 45"

HVP "Quick 1"

North Coast Rocketry "Stilleto B"

LightFlite "Bug"

All in original packing, but cannot be guaranteed complete (though I believe they are).

Can be collected Bromley, Kent (SE London)

Advertised elsewhere. Collection only, NO Postage.

Will be destroyed on 31/3/16 if not taken by then.

Contact by P.M.

• Club Members

I can ill afford the time, esp this week trying to recover the house from the gas mains in the road being replaced, which meant ALL the contents of my garage being all over the house, so I won't be at the club meeting.

My place is however not that far from the meeting location, come on way or before.

If you want them, come, or someone else will, or they will be burned. I am not going to put them back into the garage for more years unproductive "storage", I will never use them, so enough is enough!!

I'm not asking for ANY money, I do want them gone asap with least effort.

All of them gone by Friday noon would be ideal!! I'm in every evening this week 18:00ish - 21:00, poss other times, all by arrangement. PM to get info.

I have an incinerator, it's 80 feet away as I write, so that's not much effort!! :wink:

(Remember the Sheriff threatening to shoot himself in "Blazing Saddles"?? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: )

• Club Members

All kits listed have left me and moved on to a new owner as of this morning, so I now have a few less unwanted things to get back into my garage, which I need to get on with asap so I can move around the house without bumping shins.

Thanks for interest, but not fast enough! BTW, the new owner is a Brit but lives in Belgium!!