This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

SMAS Website now with 2006 pics

Yes at long last the Southern Model Airshow website is up with 2006 pics.

The front page has been updated a bit, but I've just noticed that the graphic at the top needs the 2007 date added.

It's been a very quick update just to get the pics up really, please have a look over the entire site and tell me what's wrong and we'll set about fixing it.

Gary and I have been talking about how to overhaul the site, let us know if you have any ideas of have some spare time on your hands and would like to be involved.

http://www.southernmodelairshow.com

Hi Guys,

Probably should know better than to admit it but I look after commercial web sites for a living :shock:

If your happy for a new member to give you a hand, im happy to help.

Paul

Paul, thanks for the offer we'll be in touch.

Leon, yes yhe show dates are set 15th & 16th Sept. Thanks for the once over, I'll go hunting wrong dates at the weekend.

Anyone have any other comments or want to write a bit for us to put on there?

• 3 months later...

The new website is now live, many thanks to Paul for organising this and the others who have contributed too.

CAMFC site and the forum next :lol:

I'll start another thread in the members section to collect ideas from you all and please continue to post feedback and suggestions in the SMAS site preview thread.

I've posted on RCMF that the site has been updated, please do likewise on any forums you hang out on and spread the word.