This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

Show website's gone crazy busy

Guys,

Some interesting stats.

• Since beginning of June we've had nearly 9,000 visits to the show website

They've looked at 55,000 different pages

Since the beginning of the year it's been over 17,000 visits and 127,000 pages.

Strangely, Thursday seems to be the most popular day

3p, 4pm and 5pm are the most popular time for a visit - shouldn't these people be working :wink:

We've had visit from loads of different places amongst them 7 from Hungary, 2 Lithuania and 1 from South Korea :shock:

There are a number of people who have a link to us from their website, the one that's sent us the most people is Al's Hobbies.

Others worth a mention are: the BMFA events page, the Hop Farm, TJD Models, Model-Pro, RCMF forum, Concord model club, Cygnets MBC, Dover Bashers, Heli-Freak, ModelFlying.co.uk (RCME)

It also seems that a few people must have us on their facebook pages too.

and one that I'm particularly happy about, nearly 4% of visitors are using a mac :)

Finally, I've been contacted by three guys from the Malta Model Association and they are flying over to the UK just for the show :shock:

:D

I've been putting flyers in all the parcels I've been sending out! About 20 to 30 of them have been sent to the EU......places like Poland & Hungary!

I didn't think it would help much, but it all adds up in the end :)

315 unique visitors and 13,375 hits so far just today :shock:

Just checked again now and were almost to 400 visitors today, 17,417 hits - if you look at the bottom of any page you will see a 5 minute average - the site has spent most of the day averaging 25-30 new people visiting every 5 minutes !!

SMAS is now officially the busiest site on the entire network !

Sweet :o)

Paul