This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

The New Hangar 9 P-51 Mustang

How many they got Lofty? And whats the price?

Thanks, :wink: Oily.

Only got 1 or 2 left, out of 12 or so kits.

Got another 10 on order, so they could turn up any time soon.

Our Price is £269.99

• Administrators

That really is a sweet plane. Wouldnt mind one myself, even just to look at and taxi it round the garden/air field until I was brave enough to fly it :lol:

Who is "Our" when you say "our price" ??? Is that the price the club members can get it for?

That really is a sweet plane. Wouldnt mind one myself, even just to look at and taxi it round the garden/air field until I was brave enough to fly it :lol:

Who is "Our" when you say "our price" ??? Is that the price the club members can get it for?

I spend some time in a model shop, if you get what I mean.

I mosted likely will get one of these and put one of them new Saito FG20 in it. But time will tell :?

Nice, so its just a case of buy it, slap in an engine/motor and a RX, and your good to go?

Well you need to add a few other things like servo's, battery etc etc. and about 10 hours or so of building time...............and then you could be good to go!

You saying I'm a big-head Lemon???? lol

Well if I give you £600 will you pick me one up Steve?? ;)

Nice to see you two fruit-loops yesterday!

O sorry I missed out the 1 at the front.... So it should have been £1600....Cash or Card Sir!?

• Club Members

Time for my five penn'orth..................?

1. Jimbo, even IF you HAVE got a big head, that only means your eyes are further apart and so your depth perception is better......making you potentially a much better pilot.........they must be jealous................ :roll::D:D

2. I only hope H9 have improved their filming process for this one, from experience they seem to have little or no adhesion film to film and so separate at the edges far too easily.....(everything else seems good)....if you buy, I suggest you make sure you immediately seal all edges with hardener activated type fuel proofer, even if flying electric!!

BTW, surely that £1600 should be £1599.99, I think you might be pulling one here for personal gain, you don't fool me you know................. 8)

Yes he was, the actual SMSSP will be £1159.98

BTW, surely that £1600 should be £1599.99, I think you might be pulling one here for personal gain, you don't fool me you know................. 8)

Yes he was, the actual SMSSP will be £1159.98

Well I've got to make some money, here and there!