This is a snapshot of the forum as it was on Thursday 2nd Dec 2021. Not everything will work.
It is not possible to login, edit or make any changes and is provided for prosterity for those who wish to view the old content.
C.A.M.F.C - Members & Visitors area

SOUTHERN MODEL AIRSHOW 2010

• Administrators
I think that is a marvellous idea Steve, CAMFC TV hear we come :D:D:D:D

:shock: Steve? Oy cheeky..... only kidding... Aint no "I" in club.... lol :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, If we get the go ahead, Whether it is a commitee thing or what, Let me and Richard know,

Then Richard and i can discuss it further and see what we can conjure up,

As we have discussed it briefly on the telephone, And are both up for it, Right Richard, :)

Also we can resume this in the members area if you prefer,

Steve 8)

• Administrators
Anyway, If we get the go ahead, Whether it is a commitee thing or what, Let me and Richard know,

Then Richard and i can discuss it further and see what we can conjure up,

As we have discussed it briefly on the telephone, And are both up for it, Right Richard, :)

Also we can resume this in the members area if you prefer,

Steve 8)

Up for what? I have no idea what your on about, what you trying to rope me into here....?

ok, go on then, I'm in :D

I know that you are really busy at the show Leon, But if we get the go ahead with this, Can we grab you with any technical issues with this lark,,, As i know you have knowledge in this field.

Steve, 8)

That's a great idea guys. In previous years we have sent out a dvd full of photo's and info about the show as a bit of a thank you and a taster for the next show to all the traders and pilots to keep. Would be great to get maybe a half an hour cut and edited mini film to go on there as well. :D

• Administrators

I'll happily pop along for a few hours on the wed/thur to shoot some of the setting up..

Already plotting a storyboard for it in my head :shock:

I did the website for a similar thing www.towshow.tv a few years back

• Administrators

I wanted to, but what about my dogs?? I didnt quite think that part through very carefully..

I cant really tie them to my waist all day, nor leave them in the car..

My black lab is well behaved, but the yellow is a nutter, he just runs off all over the place, doesnt come back when called, that will be dangerous.... So the wife is off friday, so I can come over from either thursday night or friday morning..

I know that you are really busy at the show Leon, But if we get the go ahead with this, Can we grab you with any technical issues with this lark,,, As i know you have knowledge in this field.

Steve, 8)

I am at your service my friend...................

Steve & Richard - excellent idea on the video. We have been approached in the past about doing a 'proper' video by a company that would film & edit and then sell copies with us getting a cut but it has always been a bit last minute.

I try to do both photos and video but to be honest is more than one person can cope with.

I'll continue to do the pictures and if we can combine with your video then as the Capt Bev said we can produce something better than before.

Hi - can someone tell me what I need to do, to help out at this year's show? I can probably squeeze a day or 2 off work on the Thur and/or Fri. I'm 6 foot 2" and in reasonable shape :wink: so don't mind lugging a few things around. Who do I need to contact?

Jacques

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Blimey Dave, thats REALLY restrained, nicely put, and glad it got backed up from others too. Bloody hell, these people have money for RC gear, then bitch that £12 is expensive... He may be one of those "Only buys those expensive £5 receivers from china" kinda people...